Thursday, January 24, 2013

What is this blog about anyway?

As a sit here trying to decide what to talk about in my second ever blog post, I realize that I am really having a hard time trying to figure out what I want this blog to be all about. I have a feeling it is going to be kind of Scitzophrentic while I figure it out, so I apologize in advance. The things closest to my heart are my developing relationship with Christ, my amazing family, life as a military spouse and sharing my adoption journey for those who may be considering one of their own.

On a lighter note, I'd love to share party ideas for kiddos, scrapbooking, my love of books, music, and movies, recipes, fitness...I could go on and on. So I would ask anyone who actually decides to read this, to hang in there and I promise to narrow it all down at some point as I discover what my calling is for this blog. Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment