Friday, February 15, 2013

Beloved







Beloved

GO

I am his beloved. No matter what I do or say, his love for me is everlasting and I am no where near perfection. He sees my weakness as a gift he has given me in order to make me stronger.

I am so loved that I am forgiven, again and again. All I have to do is ask, and I will be saved. It is in my imperfection, that I am his beloved. Each imperfection created explicitly by him for his purpose for me. It would be an insult to not love what he has created, as he makes no mistakes. I love who he has made me, now and in the future.

"For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corintians 2:10

STOP

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this, it is so true!! Sometimes we forget how much we are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I love who he has made me, now and in the future."

    I love this! We are His to do with as He wishes, and life is so much better when we embrace what He's doing!

    I found you at Five Minute Friday.

    Blessings,
    Selena @ glencampbellclan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes my friend, our weakness is a gift. Glad I stopped by from the Five Minute Friday.

    ReplyDelete