Friday, June 28, 2013

5 Minute Friday - In Between


Five Minute Friday

Here are the rules:
1. Write for 5 minutes flat for pure unedited love of the written word. 2. Link back here and invite others to join in {you can grab the button code in my blog footer}. 3. Go leave some comment props for the five minute artist who linked up before you. -


IN BETWEEN

START
In between moments in our busy lives. What to do with that 2 -5 minutes in between tasks? I want hear the quiet. I want to stop moving and clear my focus. I want to say a small prayer for all the little blessings of the day, and the patience to get through the rest of it. I want to turn and see my daughter in the corner of the room, pretending she is in a rocket ship, completely engrossed. I want to breathe in and out so when that in between moment is gone, I am ready for whatever come next. 
STOP

3 comments:

  1. I have teenagers now, and looking back over time I have to say that some of the funniest and most poignant moments have happened during those random 2-5 minute in betweens :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy every moment--especially the moments when you can breathe, reflect and thank God for his blessings. I, too, love Jane Austen, coffee and working out (I DO enjoy running, though).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those moments are precious, aren't they? May God continue to give you plenty in your day, to just breathe in His goodness and the beauty of your little rocketship :) Thanks for sharing! Love, love.

    ReplyDelete