Monday, October 19, 2015

STRESS!!!

A lot of people think Facebook is dangerous for many different reasons, but for me Facebook is is dangerous because it sets my anxiety and insecurities on fire! This is what I learned scrolling through my feed today:

Homeschooling is the only way to go
Public schools are stressing out our kids
Spoiling your kids will mess them up
Not giving your kids enough attention will mess them up
Im not a good Christian if I follow certain people
Everything I eat is going to kill me and my family
Stay at home moms are the devil
Working moms are the devil
All the issues my daughter will have as a teenager
ADHD medications are the dvil
Not giving my ADHD child meds is akin to child abuse
Im not disciplining my child well enough
Im yelling at my child too much
Im not working out a enough
Im too old to wear whatever I'm wearing
All my political beliefs are wrong
How to prevent suicide
Vaccines are killing my child
Vaccines are the only way to save my child

Is it any wonder that we are such an anxiety ridden society? Is it any wonder that if I start my day looking through my newsfeed and am grumpy and stressed all day? I would love to go back to the days of less articles and more keeping in touch with my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment